eXTReMe Tracker

Dan's Kidney

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Sat. update

I had a new procedure several days ago...a nephrostomy tube placed in the new kidney to relieve internal pressure. So far, it hasn't worked...my creatnine has not come down. In several days, they will decide if I need to go on dialysis because the kidney will probably not recover and will have to be removed. What a bummer!!! Oh well, only time will tell. I'll keep you all informed via this blog.

Sandy will be here this morning and we are going to stay in Omaha and celebrate her birthday and drive back home tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gang.......we have been in Golden babysitting our grandkids since Sat. so have been out of the loop. Your last post was a bit grim and we are sorry to hear about that, but you know, Sandy, everyone has birthdays so have a good one. :) Also...Dan, we are sorry to hear you have stumped the Docs. We are going to Maryland from Mar. 8-16 so you take care while we are gone. We hope for better news on your next post.

Love, Don and Lora Rae

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be calling the Mahalek Kearney residence, 15 March 2007 before Jim and I take off for Mexico. I have been remiss in checking the blog and an email from Sandy rattled my cage and shook my assurity. BACK on the prayer list, Dan!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home