eXTReMe Tracker

Dan's Kidney

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Good Test Results

On Monday, I had good news from my appt. at the transplant center. The creatine levels are stable and blood chem levels are normal. The drain tubes in my kidney and abdomen are doing their job and have to stay in for another 30 days at least. I wish they could be removed but as long as I am getting better, I can put up with them. My eye is doing well.....on Tues., the doc said that I am healing well and probably will not need surgery. We will check again in a month. Thank you all for the well wishes and emails.

I must be feeling better.......Saturday Sandy and I are going to the Merryman Performing Arts
Center for a Buddy Holly retrospective called "Rave On." Remember "Peggy Sue" and "Oh Boy?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that you had a great night out with the "oldies". KEEP THE IMPROVEMENT GOING.
Later,
Jamie

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Dan----no news is obviously good news....I still check everyday and I am confident that you are out living life now.
Have fun...

Lora Rae

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home