eXTReMe Tracker

Dan's Kidney

Friday, January 19, 2007

I Should be tarred and feathered.....

.....run out of town on a rail, or maybe even forced back to middle school to substitute teach math. All of these punishments would be appropriate for forgetting to thank the most important person in the world.

Three weeks of getting me blankets, helping me eat, helping me to the bathroom, giving me sponge baths, finding the remote control, bringing the morning papers, smuggling a Big Mac and fries into the room (an absolute no-no for a renal diet), helping me take my first steps with a walker, sitting for 2 days never leaving my bedside while I was on a ventilator, spending 15 hours a day sitting in my room keeping my spirits up, and many other things to numerous to mention.

THANK YOU!!!....my darling wife.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan------I think so often what the minister said at your son's wedding...."we make the decision to be in love everyday" (probably a paraphrase). Well, that certainly is what you and Sandy are doing. What a nice gift to give to each other.

And......remember that SHE would be the one to clean off the tar and feathers...so just let it go! :)

Now carry on....and get well. :)

Don and Lora Rae

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home