eXTReMe Tracker

Dan's Kidney

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Monday update

Well, the drainage tubes are removed and boy it it more comfortable.....I had them for 3 months. The future is uncertain as to when the kidney will be removed. For now, we will continue with dialysis. I seem to be tolerating dialysis rather well.....it does wipe me out for the remainder of the day though.

I was notified that I was placed on the transplant list but that I would probably lose my year of waiting time that I have earned. Thus, we are looking at about a minimum 3 year wait for a new transplant.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,
I think we should check with Ed, is seems you should be given credit for 2 years of a concurrent sentence...bumber my friend but we will press on, right?
Glad the drains went ok, keep the faith, we are all pitching for you and Sandy.
jf

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have been out of the country and out of touch. We're now back in touch with our computer and with the postings on your site. We liked the last set of posts better! We'll kick the prayer rugs under our knees again and try to keep up. If a further transplant is required, let us hope the delay will be minimal and dialysis both effective and benign in its side effects in the meantime. Best to both of you.

Love as always,
Yvonne & Glen

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home