eXTReMe Tracker

Dan's Kidney

Monday, September 11, 2006

Nurse Ratchett Posting

Hello this is Nurse Ratchett...Some of you continue to call during nap time, even though it may be an odd nap time you will still not be able to contact the patient !!
They are very lucky to have such caring friends, thanks for your calls...
Sandy and Sadie can complain and call me any nurse name they want but their wrath will be nothing compared to what the real Nurses Kathy and Gary will voice if the patient does not improve.
And Sandy will thank me when she starts walking Sadie again and doesn't have to take the stairs !!
Honestly I am very glad to help my Sister and Brother-In-Law. This story is quite remarkable, esp. when you see it in person. I have always admired their relationship but seeing the love, understanding, patience and humor that the two of them share now is quite wonderful.

PS: Maybe we should not advertise the fact that "Stroup's" have large healthy kidneys..if any of us go missing, check the transplant hospitals !!
Thanks to all of you for calls and postings, they mean at lot to all of us.
Love,
JoAn

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Sandy told you I totally agree with your nursing techniques! She found no sympathy from me and it's wonderful to know she is in good hands.

Now we'll know what any of you Stroups are up to if you suddenly take a trip to Mexico and come back with a bunch of money! I bet you could get a pretty penny for your prize kidneys.

Linda Helms

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Driving through Omaha (I-80) to and from DesMoines this weekend, I was thinking how GREAT it was to be raining! Good days to be inside recuperating. When the sun shines again - Sadie will lead the way OUTSIDE! mcm

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home