eXTReMe Tracker

Dan's Kidney

Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Addition



Good news.....we are grandparents again!!

Jackson Andrew Mahalek was born to Dave and Annie Mahalek Oct. 7, 2008. Mother and son are doing well. It has been quite a fall for them as they just finished moving to a new home also. Sandy spent several days in Chicago helping them move. As usual, dialysis had me tied to Kearney. Perhaps I can get away for the baptism.

Things are going well as I recuperate form the cardiac incident...I get to go back on the transplant list this week...."and the beat goes on."


Dan

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear that you are recovering and back on the list. We keep hoping and praying that one will become available and work for you this time.
Hang in there.
Later,
Jamie

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHH! Life is good. Congratulations...what a nice looking family.

Take care........Lora Rae

11:07 AM  
Blogger G'ma May said...

The MOST adorable Jackson Andrew Mahalek I have EVER laid my eyes upon. Thrilled that you wre present for the birth!

6:40 PM  
Blogger G'ma May said...

Former brother-in-law Larry T. is hooked up to dialysis three times a week also, Dan. He is in and out of the hospital with other complications, BUT when he is OUT, you will find him at Dakota Business and Office Supply in Rapid City - STILL WORKING!! Tenacious! mcm

6:43 PM  
Blogger G'ma May said...

I thought I should explain; the reason my blog signature is "G'ma May" is because I have been connecting with my Grand daughter Adele and her mom, Sandy May, on their blog: Any Day is May Day. Then, I started communicating on Facebook since June and kind of forgot to continue the other communications - letter writing, email, phone call! It must mean I have a limited mental capacity at 63!! mcm

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home