eXTReMe Tracker

Dan's Kidney

Friday, May 23, 2008

Very good news

Hi All,

It has been a long time....nothing new to report. Until now. The transplant center called and told me that UNOS, the national organ sharing agency has reviewed my appeal to reinstate my waiting time due to my failed transplant. I have been awarded 300 plus days from 2006. This means that I move up almost a year on the waiting list. Unfortunately the transplant activity has been slow, but they anticipate a pick up with the coming summer. Getting Closer!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dan and Sandy,
This is great news, we are all keeping you in our thoughts.
Jim Feighny

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan and Sandy:
Fantastic news!!! Really happy to hear the news. We're hoping that this will get everything resolved SOON. Best wished to you both and our good thoughts and prayers continue.
Jamie

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan-----Great...so wishes do come true. Will keep hoping for you.

Lora Rae

3:02 PM  
Blogger G'ma May said...

Dan, if I go to another plane of existence - you can have my kidney provided it is a match! I have it written/recorded - just needs to be notarized. Maybe I should see if we are a match and give it to you NOW? I will look into that option when we talk! mcm

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home